On the 3rd day for wound dressing
On the 7th day for initial stitch removal (noselift)
On the 14th day for removal of remaining stitches (trim)
1. Rest at home for 3 days.
2. High pillows when lying down.
3. Take medications as prescribed.
4. Maintain plaster.
5. May clean incision scabs with moist sterile cotton applicator (hydrogen peroxide and povidone iodine solutions).
1. Eat seafood, “Bagoong”, or any allergic causing food.
2. Drink alcohol or smoke.
3. Sports activity.
4. Sleeping on sides.
5. Wear eyeglasses or shades.
6. Smile, yawn widely, or eat food that requires you to open mouth wide for 2-3 weeks.
7. Stay in polluted places or with kids around.
What to expect:
1. It is normal to have a “pinched nose” look for 1 month (for nose trim).
2. Expect minimal pinkish fluid from the incision sites (within 24 hours).
3. Swelling around the eyes are expected up to the 4th day.
4. Swelling of the nose (sides and tip) will last up to 2 months.
5. Follow-up within 3 days in case of displacement (especially the 1st 2months).
These post-op instructions are for use of The Asian Tropics Aesthetic Center’s and Neu Advanced Aesthetics Center’s clients only and shall never, in any way, replace instructions given by other doctors.
Neu Advanced Aesthetics Center (www.Neu-Aesthetics.com)
Suite 1723 Centuria Medical Makati
Century City, Kalayaan Avenue, Brgy Poblacion, Makati City
Metro Manila, Philippines
Monday to Friday 9am-3pm
+632 793 8747 +63918 985 3668
The Asian Tropics Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Center (www.AsianTropics.com)
Unit 1B Anonas Commercial Complex, Project 3
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Monday to Friday 4pm to 7pm
Saturday 2pm to 7pm
+632 434 1800 +63918 985 3668
Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon
Fellow, Philippine Society for Cosmetic Surgery
Fellow, Philippine College of Surgeons
Section Head, Cosmetic Surgery, Centuria Medical Makati
+63918 985 3668
Read more POSTS by Dr. Jaafar:
ABOUT COSMETIC SURGERY
ABOUT BREAST ENHANCEMENT
ABOUT NOSE LIFT (RHINOPLASTY)